June 21, 2011

Our Favorite Vacation Destination

 

 

Aruba Days

 

DSC00906

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00905

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00914

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00889

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00935 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00937

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00945 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00939

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00891

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00936

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will be back with Aruba Nights.

Where is your favorite vacation destination?

Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

  1. I am so with you! It's my favorite place to go and we usually do every year. You can't beat the restaurants, the sun, the temps, the people. What's not to love?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! My Fav is Turks and Caicos! I am determined to retire there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Baby shopaholic, but that is only because I honeymooned in Turks and Caicos

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Stunning shots! I love love love your post!!
    Thanks for sharing. You got a beautiful space here.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos...I really enjoyed that. I have been to Aruba too and loved it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 23, 2011

    Looks divine!
    Happy Saturday!

    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Have a great day. Thank you for visiting.